Tuesday, October 12, 2021

A Great Night At Bloodhound Brew And What Is Next!

The Bloodhound Brew was high on our list of places we wanted to visit. Good food, and an open outdoors setting, was perfect for us. We knew many of the other bands that had performed there and were eager to see how we would go over with their patrons. 

The first and most awesome part was that the heat of the day had dissipated and with a couple of fans we were fine with being out of the air conditioning. For me, the setup with smoothly with the new gear I had recently purchased until I realized that I had not tested my mic-stand clamp beforehand and then spent the rest of the night watching it slowly tipping towards disaster.

As ususal, Bob brought of contingent of family and friends that made us feel that we were at home instead of a long way from home facing a cold crowd. The night went well and people seemed to like the entertainment...although I was worried for a bit when I saw that the relative age of the folks in the crowd was more the age of my son than my friends.

Our new challenge is to learn a Doors tune or two for the manager of the club for our return visit.

Now....next up is a performance at the Maitland Rotary Festival in November 14, at 11:30am. This is an event during the Art show that will feature a number of bands and we will be performing a set on the stage on Lake Lily in Maitland. We promise to have something special for you in that hour!





 


No comments:

Post a Comment