Thursday, February 18, 2021

The Big Question Mark

 

One of the big jokes going around now is about the question: Where Do You See Yourself 5 Years From Now? We certainly know that nobody in the world got that question right. I'd be hard pressed to find anyone with predictions..or if I could, find someone that had any faith in those predictions.

All the guys in the band now have had the COVID vaccine and the booster, and are chomping at the bit to get out and perform. We had a gig last weekend that rained out, so all of that excitement had to get re-channeled into looking for the next gig.

There are some possibilities, and there is a lot of competition from all of the other entertainers that spent the last year in disbelief of all their shows getting cancelled.

What is hopeful to me is that I see that there is a possible future where we get out there to have a blast, and people get to enjoy being in large groups without fear of getting sick. I'm not predicting it, but I can imagine it.   

I know this much, we have a few gigs on the books and we will go after more. I want to see the smiles on my guys' faces, and the audience dancing...in their seats at least!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment